CleanFund's Frank Slaughter Speaking on "Adaptive Reuse, Restoration, Historic Districts"
With the new hotel construction market for California exploding and a successful inaugural East Coast Forum in February, IMN is excited to bring the only conference totally dedicated to hotel construction to Santa Monica, California, October 29-30.
Adaptive Reuse, Restoration, Historic Districts
• With the scarcity of urban land is this the best way to go?
• Finding & using the incentives already out there
• Knocking the building down vs. adapting: What goes into the decision?
• Building onto the existing facility
• What makes an existing building a good candidate for adaption?
• Performance and pricing of re-purposed projects
• Going green on the restoration
• Financing the conversion
• Timeline vs. new construction
• Architecture & design: future proofing
• Historic credits and recent tax law