CleanFund is a fast-growing company pioneering innovative, cost-effective financing solutions for commercial energy efficiency/renewable energy projects through the use of Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing. Located on the Sausalito waterfront, our team is comprised of collaborative, solutions-oriented, industry leaders in renewable energy, energy efficiency, commercial real estate and structured finance, helping to helping to institutionalize a new asset class.
The Administrative Assistant will support the Office Manager (75%) & Controller (25%) with a wide variety or administrative, operational, and financial responsibilities including front of the house reception. The position will oversee CleanFund’s master guest calendar including four conference rooms with Zoom teleconference technology. The candidate will also provide procurement, and inventory of all supplies and the maintenance of the kitchen and common areas and vendor relations. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with highly developed organizational and people skills and able to operate in a very dynamic professional environment. Working hours are Monday Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Qualifications & Skills
- Undergraduate degree preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years of business administration, finance and/or operational experience.
- Polished and professional presence with the ability to interface with all levels of personnel.
- Genuinely enjoys being in a supporting and facilitating role and has a strong work ethic.
- Ability to both collaborate and work independently on deliverables.
- Articulate, clear communicator both verbally and written.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Expensify. Extra credits for Calendly, Slack and Zoom technology knowledge.
- Punctual, dependable and reliable.
- Preferred knowledge of finance, lending or commercial real estate and a passion for energy efficiency.
- Reception duties include, greeting visitors, managing vendors, answer phones and distributing the mail.
- Assist the controller with AP, AR, and the processing of employee expenses using the Expensify system.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate updates and entries for CF’s Contacts.
- Maintain database of industry conferences, conventions, seminars, summits and events relating to CF or PACE related.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the kitchen, conference rooms and all common areas.
- Procure all office and kitchen supplies and maintain adequate inventory.
- Oversee the daily activities and scheduling of four conference rooms, maintaining cleanliness, replenishing water and supplies, plus anticipating any IT set-up or ad-hoc requests. On occasion, spontaneous lunch requests.
- Oversee telecommunications systems to include: assignment of new phone services and individual conference line, procurement of headphones, facilitate user education with telephone systems.
- Assist with various HR assignments.
- Assist with the planning and execution of all CF’s events, i.e. employee events, Lunch & Learns, retreats, holiday gatherings and other offsite activities.
Benefits & Perks
- 100% company paid employee Medical, Dental, Vision & Life and 90% paid dependent coverage with most plans.
- Equity in a mid-stage start-up, backed by top-tier investor.
- 401k plan.
- Generous PTO package in addition to the 10 Federal recognized holiday.
- Annual employee professional development stipend.
- Sausalito waterfront office location.
- Your choice, Mac or PC and home office option.
- Local gym & yoga club memberships.
- Dog friendly office.
- Free parking and EV charging station.
- Employee referral program.
- Work for a Company that has a “green” driven mission.
- Cover Letter showing an ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner.
- Professional references who can speak to your experience as it relates to the job duties and qualifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CleanFund is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by law.