CleanFund Provides Largest Ever Commercial PACE Financing to Pacific Ethanol for 5 Megawatt Solar Energy System
– CleanFund finances $10-million renewable energy improvement, which will deliver more than $1 million in annual operating cost savings to Pacific Ethanol
– SolarPACE™ program provides long-term financing for commercial and industrial properties that generates immediate cash flow, with easy billing and payment through property taxes.
– High performance solar energy system to be designed and installed by Borrego Solar Systems under California’s Net Metering 2.0 rules that allow offset of greater energy usage than previously available
CleanFund Closes Six More Transactions, Financing Solar Energy and Other Improvements for Commercial Buildings in California
– Property owners tap CleanFund’s new SolarPACE™ program for speedy access to capital
– Unique solar financing structure provides immediate tax, cash flow benefits, with convenient billing and payment through property taxes
“When the State House Square building in Hartford, Connecticut, was acquired by new owners, an integral part of the investment plan was a retrofit to replace the structure’s aging central plant. The 1-million-square-foot Class A office building needed a new central heating and cooling plant, among other upgrades, making the building an ideal candidate for an investment in energy improvements. The question was how to finance the building retro- fit to minimize out-of-pocket costs and maximize the return…”
– Read full article in September’s Scotsman’s Guide.
Sustainability financing company CleanFund and solar distributor Soligent are teaming up to help commercial real estate owners secure financing for solar installation. The terms of the deal allow Soligent’s dealers and installers to access CleanFund’s PACE financing.
– Full article at Bisnow
CleanFund’s SolarPACE program offers loans with up to 30-year terms, and can enable business owners to use the federal ITC to help pay off loans.
– Full article in PV Magazine
Seismic strengthening projects (including soft costs) for California properties are now eligible for 100% financing with PACE financing, repaid via a building’s property tax bill.read more
Zondits spoke with Ben Dodge of CleanFund Commercial PACE Capital to learn more about what PACE financing offers today for energy efficiency improvement projects.read more
CleanFund Expands Expertise with Addition of Dave Demaray as Vice President of Construction and Engineering Services
Dave Demaray joined the Company as Vice President of Construction and Engineering Services. Mr. Demaray will lead product development, implementation and training related to construction and engineering services in support of CleanFund’s partners and clients.read more