JinkoSolar, a global leader in the solar industry, and CleanFund, a leading Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financier formed a PACE Financing partnership that aims to accelerate solar adoption of commercial building owners by providing them access to JinkoSolar’s products with all the benefits and flexibility of PACE financing. Click here to read partnership press release.
Key features of SolarPACE
- Long-term, 100% financing that matches the life of a solar PV system
- Tax incentives of PV system ownership can be directly captured by property owner
- Positive cash flows, immediately and increasing over time
- Automatic transfer of financing to new owner upon a sale of property
- Shared benefits between owners and single or multiple tenants in leased properties
How SolarPACE works
SolarPACE is based on state and local government programs that allow property assessed clean energy (PACE) financing to be recorded as a special property tax assessment.
PACE programs rely on capital providers like CleanFund to finance environmentally beneficial construction projects. This allows property owners to repay the financing along with their ordinary property tax payments.
CleanFund has used its deep experience in real estate, finance, and clean energy to optimize SolarPACE financing specifically for commercial property owners. SolarPACE financing approval is based primarily on the value of the property, not on the credit of a business or property owner.
JinkoSolar SolarPACE™ Brochure
Click here to download our brochure and see how CleanFund and JinkoSolar are making commercial solar investments more accessible than ever before with SolarPACE™